The latest build for Verizon’s Galaxy Note 10 lineup can be identified by the following firmware version numbers:
- Galaxy Note 10: RP1A.200720.012.N970USQU6FUCD
- Galaxy Note 10+: RP1A.200720.012.N975USQU6FUCD
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G: RP1A.200720.012.N976VVRU6FUCD
Also, Verizon’s note states that it is accompanied by the latest, April 2021 Android security patch. Talking about the features, the update enables the user to access ultra-wide lenses in Pro and Pro Video capture modes. With these effects, users will also be able to control attributes like ISO, shutter speed, and exposure levels. Moreover, it offers new background effects in portrait mode and auto night mode. Here’s the Verizon patch note:
- Pro Mode – Ultra Wide
- Ultra-wide lens is now available in Pro and Pro Video camera modes.
- Portrait – Mono/Backdrop Effects
- Change the background for portrait shots using the new High-Key Mono, Low-Key Mono, and Backdrop effects.
- Auto Night Mode
- Photo, Portrait, and Hyperlapse camera modes now automatically detect low light conditions and turn on the Night mode for optimal quality.
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches so you might have to wait for a week to grab new features. But, you can always track it manually by heading to the phone’s Settings -> About phone -> Software updates -> Check for updates and tap Download and install if the new version pops up.