Xiaomi is busy sending its latest upgrade over MIUI 12 to all the eligible flagships. Apparently, the MIUI 12.5 iteration is further modified to MIUI 12.5.2. After sending the latter one to Xiaomi Mi 11 series, the predecessor Mi 10 is grabbing a new software update that inculcates MIUI 12.5.2.
Make sure to visit: New Global Mi Store App V3.23.0 update enhances security and privacy [Download]
The fresh update is unfurling for the global variants of Mi 10 through the firmware version V126.96.36.199.RJBMIXM.
After flashing the new software, the system security patch will be upgraded to June 2021. Moreover, it brings certain fixes related to the status bar and notification shades. Alongside, you can now also keep the calls and other notifications silent while recording a video from the camera app. Here’s the precise changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
- Fix: Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notification animations froze after the device was unlocked using face data
- New: Calls and notifications can be silenced during video recording