Samsung announced the latest and the most powerful flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S23 Ultra. The Galaxy S23 Series includes three models – the Galaxy S23, the Galaxy S23 Plus, and the Galaxy S23 Ultra. This flagship smartphone offers powerful and latest camera technology to capture flagship pictures. Certainly, the stock camera app on the Galaxy S23 Ultra has awesome features and general options, as it is also merged with Expert RAW. You can also download the Expert RAW Latest v2.0.07.1 APK from Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Anyway, it’s good to use the custom app. However, you can enhance the camera functions and quality with the Google Camera app. Eventually, you can download and install the latest Google Camera app on your Galaxy S23 series device to explore enhanced camera apps with additional features like Astrophotography, Night Sight, and much more.
MAKE SURE TO READ: Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ hardware issues leading to blurry images
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra [ GCam v8.7]
Samsung brings the 200MP ISOCELL HP2 image sensor in the Galaxy S23 Ultra. It is combined with 16MP for improved light capture and higher-quality 12MP pictures. Moreover, the HP2 includes ‘Super QPD’ for improved focusing, and the phone can take breathtaking macro images, extremely steady films, and mind-boggling magnified photographs. On the other hand, the vanilla Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ come with a 50MP ISOCELL GN3 sensor. Consequently, the Galaxy S23 series doesn’t disappoint in capturing HD+ images. However, if you are searching for a third-party camera app, then you can download and install the Google Camera app on the Galaxy S23 series.
You can download the Google Camera v8.7 which is compatible with the new Galaxy S23 series. Talking about the GCam app, Google Camera has several features such as Astrophotography, Portrait, Night Sight, Enhanced HDR, SloMo and more.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23 Ultra
Downloading and Installing the Google Camera on the Galaxy S23 series could be a little hard, so make sure you follow the instructions given below carefully.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra [Link]
Steps to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S23 Series
- Open the My Files app > Go to the downloads folder.
- Tap on the downloaded Google Camera app to install it.
- After installing, go back to the app drawer > Find the Google Camera app icon.
- Tap and Hold the Google Camera app icon > Select the Take a Video option.
- Now double-tap on the black area available around the shutter button.
- Choose the configuration file according to your device, the below link to the config file is given.
- Cut & Paste the config file inside the LMC8.4 folder. Go to Internal Storage > LMC8.4.
- You are done, Enjoy!
We hope you successfully installed Google Camera v8.7 on Galaxy S23 series.