TWRP recovery is the most maintained and feature-packed custom recovery available for Android devices. The TWRP team provides support for all most all every devices out there. Now, four more devices are getting added to the list of TWRP supported devices. They’re the ASUS ZenFone Max M2, Lenovo Tab4 10 Plus, UMIDIGI F1 Play, and Vestel Venus V4.
The latest version of TWRP available is the 3.3.1, which was released a week and few days ago. In deed, the four of them are getting the latest TWRP version itself. The version 3.3.1-0 of TWRP brings slew of fixes and improvements over the TWRP 3.3 such as:
- Fix selinux issues during formatting – dianlujita
- Various fixes for toybox and toolbox builds – CaptainThrowback and bigbiff
- Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk – Dees_Troy
- Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system – Dees_Troy
- Create digest for subpartitions – bigbiff
Thay being said, if you’ve any of the aforementioned devices and would like to install TWRP. Then, you may head over to the official TWRP website/app to download the respective TWRP builds. Or else, download it directly from the links below.