The OnePlus 10 Pro is available in China, while it is still awaited to launch in the global markets. In the latest news, the company released a new software update for the smartphone units in the home country. Here is what the new build packs!
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Game Space Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
The fresh update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is designated with the firmware version ColorOS 12.1 A.12. FYI, ColorOS 12.1 is a minor update over the standard version with some impressive changes.
As far as changes are concerned, the package carries a bunch of optimizations, ensuring a seamless experience. Moreover, it integrates a month-old security patch, February 2022 that enhances the device’s privacy. Check out the official changelog below.
- [Optimized] Color accuracy of photos in ultra-wide-angle mode
- [Optimized] Shooting video focusing speed in slow motion mode [Optimized] Image clarity in portrait mode
- [Optimized] Camera shooting night scene performance
- [Optimization] Dolby parameters, improve the stability of the sound transmission of the Bluetooth headset
- [Optimization] Vibration experience for some functions of the system
- [Optimization] Game performance scheduling to improve game fluency
- [Optimization] System stability
- [Optimization] Communication stability
- [Update] Android security patch to February 2022 to improve system security
- The internet
- [Optimization] Wi-Fi connection timeliness and stability, improve Wi-Fi experience
The OTA update is having an incremental rollout in China. It will be available for a limited number of users at first, followed by a border rollout. Alternatively, you can track the software manually via the device’s Settings > Software update > Check for updates.