It’s been a couple of months since the OnePlus 10R was unveiled in the Indian market. In the latest news, the company is spinning out the second software update for the smartphone with OxygenOS 12 A.04 in the country.
The latest software update for the OnePlus 10R is rolling out in India, and it will soon expand to more markets as well. The package is bundled with the firmware version CPH2423_11.A.04 and CPH2411_11.A.04.
Regarding modifications, the build brings some camera improvements and fixes the issue where the face was blurred in some scenarios. Moreover, it optimizes the network stability and fingerprint recognition algorithm. In addition, the update brings some other issues as well, including abnormal charging, unstable Wi-Fi, and abnormal sound recording. On top, the April 2022 security patch enhances the system’s privacy.
- [Optimized] the network stability
- [Optimized] the fingerprint recognition algorithm
- [Fixed] the issue that charging was abnormal in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that Wi-Fi failed to connect automatically
- [Fixed] the issue that the recording sound might be abnormal when the screen was off
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- [Optimized] the exposure of fill-in light in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that face was blurred in certain scenarios
As always, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. So, the respective owners can expect the update notification to reach them anytime soon. In the meantime, you can also attempt to trigger the build manually. To do this, head to the Software Update section under the Settings app.