OnePlus is emphasizing to keep the user experience polished and refined by delivering just the right amount of updates to its flagship. In the latest development, a new update is rolling out for the OnePlus 10R that bumps the version number to OxygenOS 12.1 A.06.
Make sure to visit: OnePlus OxygenOS Update Policy 2022
As per the official OnePlus community forum, the latest software update for the OnePlus 10R is rolling out in India, and it will soon expand to more markets as well. The package arrives with the firmware version CPH2423_11.A.06.
Besides upgrading the security maintenance to June 2022, the package brings multiple fixes and optimizations. The takes care of some issues like abnormal charging, lagging screen, abnormal closing of apps, front camera display, and Amap app freeze. Moreover, the build optimizes Wi-Fi stability, video call exposure, video call exposure, and overall camera effect. On top, it improves the system stability, user experience, and network experience.
- [Improved] system stability
- [Fixed] the issue that charging was abnormal in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that sliding on the desktop was lagging in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that background applications were abnormally closed in certain scenarios
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the Wi-Fi stability, improved network experience
- [Optimized] the exposure for video call
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the screen displayed abnormally when using the front camera
- [Fixed] the issue that Amap might freeze
Related: OnePlus 7 Series gets a new update with June 2022 Security Patch
As always, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. Accordingly, the respective owners can expect the update notification to reach them anytime soon. In the meantime, you can head to the Software Update section under the Settings app to give it a manual check.