OnePlus 7 Pro was launched in May 2019 running on Android 9.0. Whereas the OnePlus 7T Pro was launched in October 2019 running Android 10. Now, the company has started rolling out the Android 11 update for 7 Pro and 7T Pro users in China. The update comes with HydrogenOS 11 custom skin on the top.
Currently, the update is rolling out in China. However, there is no exact date to when it will be available to other regions. We expect the update to reach other regions very soon.
The update will reach OnePlus smartphones with a pop-up notification. If not you can navigate to settings>> software updates>> check for updates.
HydrogenOS 11 Update changelog
- Update to Android 11 based hydrogen OS 11 system
- Renewing UI visual design and optimizing many details to bring more comfortable visual insight.
- Enhances the stability of tripartite applications which improve user experience
- The new version of the camera UI interface enhances the functional paths which make the operation more comfortable.
- Added HEVC high-effectiveness video storage design, lossless picture quality decreases video storage volume.
- Easy camera recording with newly press camera button which helps to record fast and support zoom and lock during recording.
- Added playback duration display for time-lapse recording which helps to know the actual content duration.
Screen Display Information
- Added ‘Time’ screen display, which changes according to data of the mobile use time.
- Added a function of drawing shadows which can automatically draw lock screen pictures into a dedicated wireframe.
- Added shortcut switch for Dark Mode.
- The dark mode underpins the setting of automatic opening and period.
- Added weather widgets to make the animation look more lively.
- The negative one screen provides a clear view of the layout of the section.
- Enhance the loading speed of the images in the gallery.
- One week review feature enables the user to collect all the good memories.
We hope the Chinese electronics maker will soon bring the Android 11 to other devices too at the global level.