OnePlus today updated the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro smartphones. And now it is turning to the T-mobile variants of the flagship. The company announced via an official community forum that the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro are receiving a new update. The software brings OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update.
The fresh update for the duo is rolling out in India, Europe, and Globally. Talking about the OnePlus 7T, the update arrives via the firmware version 22.214.171.124HD65AA in India. while EU and GLO are upgrading with 126.96.36.199HD65BA and 188.8.131.52.HD65AA respectively.
On the other hand, the Pro variant is grabbing the version 184.108.40.206HD01AA for Indian models. Whereas the number varies to 220.127.116.11HD01BA and 18.104.22.168HD01AA for the EU and GLO variants.
Regarding new features, the package brings some fixes and optimizations across the system and several apps including camera, file manager, and phone. Moreover, it inculcates the June 2021 security patch to the device. Here are the precise changes as issued by OnePlus.
- Reduced Power consumption
- Improved overheating control management
- Fixed the issue of not being able to play high-definition videos on some video platforms
- Upgraded Android Security Patch to 2021.06
- File Manager
- Fixed the crash issue of the application
- Fixed the issue that the camera is blurred when shooting on fullscreen size
- Improved the stability
- Optimized the dial-pad UI display effect
As always, the build will roll out to certain users at first. A border rollout will follow after making sure that there are no critical bugs. Alternatively, the update can be tracked manually via Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates > Download and install.