OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro starts receiving a major update carrying the August 2022 Security patch. There are many new feature additions for the device, especially the camera. Smartphones also improve overall system stability and performance. The update is available in the European region via the firmware version LE2113_11.C.64 and LE2123_11.C.64 for OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 pro, respectively.
Must See: List of OnePlus Devices getting ColorOS 13!
According to the official changelog, the smartphone adds three new camera filters – Radiance, Serenity, and Emerland. It even ads Movie and Dual-view video modes to improve the user experience. Furthermore, the long-awaited Long Exposure Mod has made its debut with an option to control the exposure time. However, other changes can be seen in the official changelog below:
• Improves system stability.
• Integrates the August 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Adds three filters, including Radiance, Serenity, and Emerald.
• Adds Movie and Dual-view video modes to improve the user experience.
• Adds Long Exposure mode that provides you with more options on the exposure time. You can use this mode to capture the movement of objects or lights.
It is an incremental update and may take some time to reach each unit. The update will first rollout toa small percentage of users and then a broader rollout will take place.
OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro update timeline:
- OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro gets OxygenOS 12 C.63 update with new camera features
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro gets a new update with June 2022 Security Patch
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro gets OxygenOS 12.1 C.61 update with May 2022 security patch
- The latest OnePlus 9 Series update adds gaming and efficiency tweaks
- OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro gets ColorOS 12.1 C.62 update with April 2022 Security Patch (China)
- OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro gets OxygenOS 12 C.48 update with April 2022 security patch