A few months back, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro got updated to OxygenOS 12.1 based on Android 12. Since then, the company is delivering frequent updates to ensure a seamless and polished user experience. In the latest development, the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro are receiving the OxygenOS 12.1 C.61 update.
Must see: Download OnePlus Health App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
The latest software update for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro is bundled with the firmware version ColorOS 12.1 C.61. The package is presently rolling out in European, Indian, and global markets. It addresses a few issues, brings system optimizations, and ensures user safety.
To be more precise, the update resolves a few issues, including where clearing the background works abnormally. Also, the camera crash, unstable mobile data, occasional calling issues, and more are taken care of. Moreover, it optimizes the system’s fluency and stability to make your phone run more stably and smoothly. In addition, it enhances privacy by integrating the May 2022 security patch. Check out the official changelog below.
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the fluency of the system
- [Fixed] the issue that clearing the background worked abnormally
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the camera crashed abnormally
- [Fixed] the issue that photos did not display the right location information
- [Fixed] the issue that the mobile data network was unstable in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue for call dialing
Read more: OnePlus Nord N20 SE visits NBTC certification website, launch imminent
As always, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. So, the respective owners can expect the update notification to reach them anytime soon. In the meantime, you can also attempt to trigger the build manually. To do this, head to the Software Update section under the Settings app.
The firmware version name is not ColorOS 12.1 C.61 but OxygenOS 12.1 C.61