OnePlus 9RT comes pre-installed with OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11. Now, the company is releasing a new update that bumps the software version to OxygenOS 11.3 A.05. To mention, the device is in line to get the Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 update soon!
Concerning changes, the package addresses numerous problems related to the system, camera, Bluetooth, gallery, and some other third-party apps. Moreover, it enhances privacy by integrating the February 2022 security patch.
- Optimized the button color of Data saving
- Fixed abnormal display of permission box when accessing File Manager for the first time
- Fixed abnormal display issue when checking software update in Administrator mode
- Fixed low probability issue that setting the auto screen off time not working and the screen becomes always on
- Fixed the issue that Clock not responding after switching to dark mode on the World clock page
- Fixed the issue that alarm is incorrectly restored in specific scenarios
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2022.02
- Optimized the video quality when taking 60 fps video with ultra-wide in dark scenes
- Fixed the issue that may lose photos when using ultra-wide in night mode with night tripod mode on
- Fixed slight distortion and blurring issue of photos when taking pictures under 50 MP
- Fixed abnormal issue of the Flash when taking videos with Flash and Ultra steady on
- Optimized the stability of connecting phone to car with Bluetooth
- Optimized audio playback stability while connecting phone to the car via Bluetooth
- Optimized response time for “sync photos” in Cloud Service
- Fixed the freezing issue while sharing pictures in Gallery
- Fixed the freezing issue when making video call on Instagram
As always, the update is rolling out incrementally. Therefore, it will reach a limited number of users initially, later followed by a broader rollout. To track the build manually, navigate to Settings > System updates > Download & Install.