The OnePlus Nord was unveiled with Android 10 out of the box. The device is eligible to get two major Android upgrades. Accordingly, it was updated to Android 12 OS a couple of months back. Now, the company is delivering minor updates to refine the user experience. On that note, the latest software update for the OnePlus Nord bumps the firmware version to OxygenOS F.13.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Clock App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
The OxygenOS F.13 update for the OnePlus Nord is rolling out in India with the AC2001_11.F.13 build number. Considering changes, the package integrates the July 2022 security patch to enhance privacy. Moreover, it resolves multiple issues, including blank screen, fingerprint unlocking issues, camera crashing, and more. In addition, the build brings a handful of optimizations. This includes font display and improvements in the camera app. Check out the official changelog below for precise details.
- [Optimized] the font display
- [Fixed] the issue of a blank screen in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue of no response for fingerprint unlocking
- [Fixed] the issue where the charging icon displayed abnormally under Power-off mode
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.07
- [Fixed] the issue that Bluetooth name did not display in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue where there was noise in earphones when adjusting the call volume
- [Optimized] the setting of the watermark font
- [Optimized] the display of pictures in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue of the Photos application lock working abnormally
- [Fixed] the issue of the camera crashing abnormally in certain scenarios
Read more: OnePlus Nord 2, 9R, and 8T receive July 2022 security patch update
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. Therefore, it could take a while to reach out to all units. In the meantime, you can also track the build manually. To do so, visit Settings > Software update.