The OnePlus Ace was launched in April 2022 pre-installed with Android 12 OS. The smartphone features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display paired with up to 512GB storage and 12GB RAM. A Dimensity 900 5G chipset fuels the device under the hood. For optics, it provides a triple 50MP camera on the rear side and a single 16MP snapper at the front.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Zen Mode Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated frequently in Descending Order (Date) with the updates of the OnePlus Ace.
OnePlus Ace Updates Tracker
- [May 17, 2022]: OnePlus Ace is getting another update in China on ColorOS 12.1 with build number A.12. The package resolves several issues related to the game and the problem where the internet was inaccessible in some scenarios.
- [Fix] The problem of not being able to access the Internet in some scenes
- [Optimization] High frame rate game fluency in certain scenarios to improve the game experience
- [Fix] When switching back to the game in certain scenarios, the game interface is stuck tripartite
- [Fix] The problem that NetEase Cloud Music cannot be played automatically after a low probability of locking the screen
- [Fix] The problem of low probability of lag in Taobao Baba Farm in certain scenarios
- [Fix] Alipay energy rain stuck in certain scenarios
- [May 5, 2022]: OnePlus Ace users in China are getting ColorOS 12.1 A.11 update. The package brings some optimizations and resolves the low probability of a blurry screen when the screen is off. Check out the official changelog below.
- [Optimized] OTG connection compatibility
- [Optimization] Power consumption in some scenarios to improve user experience
- [Optimization] System stability
- [Fix] Low probability of blurry screen when the screen is off.
- [Repair] Connected to the computer to transfer large files interrupted
- [Optimized] The clarity of portrait photos taken by the rear main camera
- [April 27, 2022]: OnePlus Ace is getting its first software update on firmware version ColorOS 12.1 A.09. The build packs the April 2022 security patch and resolves a few system issues and optimizes system stability. Moreover, the version will bring some improvements to the camera app and gaming section. Visit our dedicated article to know the precise changes.
The OTA update is rolling out in batches. So, you can expect the update notification to reach them anytime soon. In the meantime, you can attempt to trigger the download manually. To do this, head to Settings > Software update.