The launch of the OnePlus Watch disappointed the users as they face several issues and flaws in the software experience. The company didn’t meet the expectations either except for its design and battery life. So far, the brand has been trying to make it up by sending updates to the wearable. Again, there’s a new software rolling out for the OnePlus Watch that adds new features and optimizations.
Make sure to visit: The OnePlus Nord 2 explodes again, causing trauma to the user
The new additions and improvements are a part of the B.65 update that arrives on firmware version W301GB_B_65_0654. The package weighs 50MB in size and it refines the software experience making it more convenient and user-friendly.
The OnePlus Watch missed a smooth software experience, some fitness tracking features, and support for larger third-party apps. The new package covers it up a little by adding Spotify music mode and four new watch faces. Moreover, it now supports the real-time display of some navigation and mobile phone alarm reminder linkage. Additionally, it carries a couple of optimizations as well. Below is the official changelog issued by the company.
- Spotify music mode, sync your Spotify playlist.
- Support real-time display of some navigation, easy to watch the navigation by raising your hand.
- Add 4 new watch faces, enjoy your new style!
- Support mobile phone alarm reminder linkage.
- Optimize the sleep algorithm and make sleep detection smarter.
- The vibration intensity can be adjusted in the watch settings to experience stronger vibration reminders.
Before flashing the update, make sure that the Bluetooth is connected and the watch battery is more than 40%. Also, don’t forget to keep your watch and connected phone close to each other.
As usual, the update is incremental and will roll out to limited users at first. A broader rollout will follow in the next few days. Alternatively, you can head to Manage > Device settings > Device update to give it a manual check.