Oppo is significantly improving on core technologies to support its ever-increasing product catalog. The company is also providing updates for most of its smartphones. Oppo F11 and F11 Pro are continuously receiving regular security patches and updates. Both the smartphones come with MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, 4/6GB RAM, and 64/128 GB internal storage. A 6.53-inch display resides on both smartphones featuring 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Oppo F11 and F11 Pro carry a dual-rear camera consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth camera. There’s a 16-megapixel camera on the front side of Oppo F11 encasing an a16-megapixel sensor, while a 16-megapixel motorized pop-up camera is present on the F11 Pro.
Oppo F11 and F11 Pro Update Tracker
- [October 25, 2021]: Oppo F11 Pro is receiving the October 2021 security patch internationally on the firmware version CPH1969_11_F.17. Besides improving the system security, the package does not carry any other significant changes.
- [August 3, 2021]: Oppo F11 becomes the first smartphone from the brand to receive an August 2021 security patch update. The fresh build is rolling out in Asian markets through the firmware version CPH1911_11_F.16. Alongside the new patch, the package enhances the system performance and brings a few fixes as mentioned below.
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system performance in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where Do Not Disturb would not take effect in Riding mode.
- Fixed a wireless connection issue that occurred in certain scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where you couldn’t share videos when “Save to SD card’ was turned on.
- [February 06, 2021]: The BBK-owned Oppo has started spinning out the February 2021 Security patch to the Oppo F11 and F11 Pro users. The update for Oppo F11 is based on the ColorOS 7.1 and comes on the build number CPH1911EX_11_C.35. Whereas the Oppo F11 Pro update is based on the ColorOS 11.1 and is bumping on the firmware version CPH1969_11_F.06. Talking about the Oppo F11 changelog first, the update comes only with the new Security patch, some general bug fixes, and improvements to the system stability.
Comin to the Oppo F11 Pro changelog, it comes with the new Security patch, improvements, and bug fixes for known issues. The update brings fixes for the issue where a permission notice may occidentally pop up when tapping switches of Mobile data or Bluetooth in Quick Settings, an issue where flash settings in Carnero may overlap in some languages, display issue with keyboards, an issue where some games could not be displayed correctly in full screen in some scenarios, and other major issues. Apart from that, it also improves the system performance & stability and filters switching experience
- [04 November 2020]: Oppo F11 and F11 Pro are receiving a new update with firmware version CPH1969EX_11_C.32 and CPH1911EX_11_C.32 for F11 for F11 Pro and F11, respectively. The update brings October 2020 Security patch and ColorOS 7.1.
- [17 June 2020]: Oppo F11 and F11 Pro started receiving the June 2020 Security patch with some other optimizations. Know more
- [08 March 2020]: Oppo brought the October 2020 security patch for both the device in March. The company is regularly providing security patches for the device. Know more about it.
- [28 May 2020]: Oppo F11 and F11 Pro received the Color OS 7 update with several new features. You can know more information about the update by heading to our exclusive cover.