Realme is constantly delivering the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 package to its eligible smartphones. In the latest development, the Chinese tech giant has initiated the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Beta Program for the Realme Narzo 50 users in India.
The statement was made official via the Realme community forum along with some essential details. The registration channel is open from June 14, 2022. As this is an early access beta program, it will be available to 3,000 users initially. Also, the applications will be accepted in batches for the users who registered early. To be an early registered member, here is what you have to do:
How to apply for the Early Access Beta Program?
- Head to phone Settings > Software update
- Look for the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click upgrade and early adopters and tap on Trial Version
- Scroll down and click on Apply now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz
Before applying, make sure your Narzo 50 is at least 60% charged and is running on the required RMX3286_11.A.54 / A.55 / A.56 version. In addition, the company has also issued some key points that are to be taken care of.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, back up your data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure.
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.