While Google is putting together the Android 13, the other OEMs are busy with the deployment of Android 12 for their respective smartphones. In addition, these brands toss up the Android version with their own skin iteration. On that note, Realme has released the Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta update for the Narzo 50A.
Make sure to visit: Download Realme Clone Phone App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
Realme Narzo 50A users can start testing their device’s compatibility with the Android 12 beta. The availability of the Realme UI 3.0 beta program is currently limited to India, while it will soon be available for more regions as well.
The Realme UI 3.0 Beta 1 will bring a UI overhaul, new camera modes, and enhanced security & Privacy. Needless to say, the system performance and device accessibility will be improved, rendering a whole new experience. If you are an interested Narzo 50A user in India, follow the below steps:
How to register for Realme UI 3.0 beta program?
- Head to phone Settings > Software update
- Look for the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click upgrade and early adopters and fill in the required information
- Scroll down and click on the trial version by confirming the agreement
- Lastly, Submit your details and tap on Apply Now button
Prior to registering, make sure that your device operates on the required RMX3430_11_A.11 / RMX3430_11_A.12 version. Also, keep your device’s battery above 30% and keep at least 3GB of storage space free.