In the first week of 2021, Realme announced a new mid-ranger, Realme V15. The device holds a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen that offers up to 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM. Under the hood, it equips Dimensity 800U 5G Soc paired with Android 10-based Realme UI out of the box. Realme V15 carries a triple rear camera module led by a 64 MP primary sensor. On the other side, there’s a 16 MP shooter for selfies and video calls.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be refreshed with every build released for the Realme V15 smartphone.
Realme V15 Updates Tracker
The updates are arranged in descending order. That implies you can see the latest build at the top followed by the previous releases.
- [August 29, 2022]: A new update is rolling out for the Realme V15 that bumps the security maintenance to August 2022. The build is rolling out with firmware version F.06. Moreover, it optimizes the system performance to make your device more stable.
- Update Android security patches (2022 #7 & 2022 #8)
- Optimize the system performance of some scenarios to make your phone run more stably
- [January 19, 2022]: The January 2022 security patch is rolling out to the Realme V15 smartphone. Arriving on firmware number C.10, the update is presently live in China. Besides resolving a few issues, the update also improves the system stability and optimizes the system performance.
Fixed the low probability that the mobile hard disk could not be recognized
- [December 23, 2021]: Realme V15 is receiving a new update in China via firmware version RMX2175_11.C.09. The build adds the December 2021 security patch and a variety of fixes as mentioned in the changelog below.
● Optimize application installation operation experience
● Fix the problem of low probability of short-term noise in the League of Legends mobile game in special scenes
● Fixed the low probability that WeChat changed to speaker mode after listening to several voice messages in handset mode
● Fix the problem that the fingerprint icon does not disappear after the rest screen has a low probability
● Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking fails temporarily in special scenarios with low probability
● Fix the problem that fingerprint vibration feedback only appears after the fingerprint is unlocked and entered the desktop in a low probability
● Fix the problem that unlocked apps are not completely cleared after entering multitasking with one-key clearing in a low probability in special scenarios
● Fix the problem of the low-probability crash of built-in music
● Update Android security patch (2021#11/2021#12)
- [September 2, 2021]: Realme is sending a new software update to the Realme V15 in China. Arriving on the firmware version C.03, the package carries the July and August 2021 security patches. Additionally, the package addresses a dozen of issues across the system to enhance the user experience. Read the changelog below to know in detail.
- Optimize the logic of the “Personal Hotspot” switch in the settings after the data saving is turned on
- Fix the problem that the application power consumption management page displays abnormally in low probability under extreme operation
- Photo album
- Fixed the problem that when entering the album to view pictures, the time and battery icons are not displayed in the status bar probabilistically
- Set up
- Fix the problem that fingerprints cannot be entered in a very low probability
- Fix the problem that the main user displays the sub-user setting interface with low probability in dark mode
- Fix the problem of incomplete display of icons on completion of application installation
- Fix the problem that the lock screen application interface displays a white screen in a low probability
- Mobile phone moving
- Fixed the problem that the lock screen interface switched to the dark mode after the move was completed, and the probabilistic display problem was abnormal
- Fixed the problem that the download status of the background update package of Glory of Kings is displayed abnormally in the notification bar.
- Fixed the problem that there is a low probability that there will be no notification after the game assistant turns on the barrage notification and the WeChat message
- Update Android security patch (2021.07/2021.08)
- [March 30, 2021]: Realme has started sending the March 2021 Security Patch update to the Realme V15 users. The update is carrying out in China and it accompanies the build number RMX3092_11_A.29. Alongside, the package improves execution, camera quality, Network enhancements, and brings fixes for some known issues. To know the precise changes, visit our dedicated article.
- [March 8, 2021]: Realme V15 is enjoying the February 2021 Security Update. The build comes with the firmware version RMX3092_11_A.27. It adds a picture crop feature while taking screenshots. Also, it improves the screenshot fluency on Add Clock page. The update additionally solves the disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth, noise issues of Bluetooth earphones, and lastly issues of WiFi automatically turning off while connecting to a hotspot.
Related: Realme V3 Updates Tracker
As always, the updates are rolling out in batches. Therefore, it may take a while to reach all units. Alternatively, you can go to Settings > Software updates to track the build manually. Also, we suggest you maintain at least 60% battery before flashing any update.