The Realme C2, Realme 7i, Realme X7, Realme Narzo 20 Pro, and others have recently experienced a couple of new updates. Now, the Realme X2 Pro becomes the latest device to get both the February and March 2021 Security Patches. Identified by the build version RMX1931EX_11_C.36 weighs around 500 MB in size and rolling out globally.
As mentioned in the changelog, the update appears with the latest available security patches, new add-ons, optimizations, and bug fixes for the encountered issues. The add-ons include FinShell Pay, and the save as PDF feature in print service.
On the other hand, it optimizes the crop response time after screenshoting and the operating interface in croping screenshot. It also brings fixes for the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot and the lagging issue when long screenshoting in adding world clock interface. The changelog of this update is as follows.
- Updated Android security patch: Feb, Mar 2021
- Added FinShell Pay
- Added the save as PDF feature in print service
- Optimized the crop response time after screenshotting
- Optimized the operating interface in croping screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshoting in adding world clock interface
The update is rolling out in batches and is expected to reach all the users within a few days. So, users need to be patient for a couple of days to experience it. You can also check it manually by heading to Settings>Software updates and check for the updates.
Realme X2 Pro Key Specifications
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED 90Hz display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) Chipset
- 6/8/12GB RAM and 64/128/256GB internal storage
- A quad rear camera and a 16-MP single selfie camera
- Android 9.0 (Pie) based Realme UI
- 4,000 mAh battery