Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom have launched a year ago with Android 10 based Realme UI. Last month, both the smartphones received Realme UI 2.0 Beta update. Today, the Chinese giant is giving a present to smartphones on their first birthday. The Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom are getting stable Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0 skin.
The latest software for smartphones bears the build number RMX2181_11_C.06 that weighs 668MB in size. However, for those using open beta and receiving it for the first time, the size may vary to more than 2.5GB. In order to receive the update, the user must run RMX2081PU_11_A.51 and RMX2081PU_11_A.53 respectively.
Additionally, Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 drives in various traits like System Cloner, Quick Return Bubble, Enhanced Dark Mode, New App Drawer, and much more. Talking about changes, the fresh package brings fixes and optimizes several features including camera, Bluetooth, Wireless, Control Center, Settings, Display, and Calling. For precise details, check the changelog below.
- Fixed the probabilistic sync failure issue between the torch and the switch in the status bar after opening the touch in portrait mode of the front camera and then closing the camera.
- Fixed the probabilistic greenish image issue while previewing and shooting in the professional mode of the wide-angle lens.
- Fixed the probabilistic empty display issue of the available devices list after opening Bluetooth.
- Fixed the probabilistic cannot listen to music issue after Bluetooth headphone connecting to the headphone.
- Fixed the probabilistic volume sync failure issue while reconnected to Bluetooth headphones.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue after tapping the name of the mobile in Wi-Fi direct.
- Fixed the probabilistic connecting issue failure issue while reconnecting Wi-Fi after screen sharing successfully.
- Control center
- Fixed the probabilistic screencast opening failure issue after tapping screencast in the control center.
- Fixed the probabilistic disappearing issue of the name of some applications after double-tapping the status bar to back to the top in the application list.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while entering the camera in lock screen.
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of the number of battery while charging in the lock screen.
- Fixed the probabilistic pop-up failure issue while tapping merge calls in multi-channel calling.
To apply for the latest update via the Software update application channel, head to the Settings app >> Software update >> click on the settings icon at the top right corner >> tap trail version >> Submit your details >> tap on Apply now. You will receive the new package shortly.