While Android 13 is underway, the other brands, including Realme are swiftly deploying the Android 12 OS to its eligible flagships. In the latest development, the company has initiated the Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta program for Realme X3 SuperZoom. FYI, this will be the second major update for the device as it was launched back in 2020 with Android 10 out of the box.
Make sure to visit: How to fix OTG not working on Realme Phone?
Realme X3 SuperZoom users can start testing their device’s compatibility with Android 12 before its official release. The availability of the Realme UI 3.0 beta program is currently limited to India, while it will soon be available for more regions as well.
How to register for Realme UI 3.0 beta program?
- Head to phone Settings > Software update
- Look for the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click upgrade and early adopters and fill in the required information
- Scroll down and click on the trial version by confirming the agreement
- Lastly, Submit your details and tap on Apply Now button
Once your application passes the review, the update will be available within 3 working days. Also, keep your device’s battery above 60% and at least 5GB of storage space free while flashing the beta update.