Realme introduced the Realme X7 duo— Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro in China and India. After launching the series in India, the company decided to announce an upgraded version of the Pro variant in the home country, Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition. The smartphone is now receiving its first update with May 2021 security patch.
The latest update for the Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition is live in India on firmware version A.10. Regarding changes, the software several glitches in relation to several apps including the camera and Xiaobu Assistant.
Moreover, the package also optimizes the system performance and improves system stability. Therefore, enhancing the user experience. Also, it addresses the communication aspect and brushes up the network compatibility. Here is the precise update log.
- Update Android security patch: May 2021
- Optimized the sensitivity of up-slide gesture recognition
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the performance of standby power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized network compatibility and improve the online experience
- Xiaobu Assistant
- Optimized voice wake-up rate and improve wake-up efficiency
- Optimized the display effect of the front camera in the dark environment of WeChat video call
- Optimized the clarity of WeChat video calls with the front camera and reduce display noise
- Optimized the sharpening effect of green plants on the main camera of the rear camera
- Optimized the brightness performance of the main camera of the rear camera for the long-distance shooting of human faces
- Optimized the macro preview effect of the rear camera to reduce display noise
- Fixed the problem of blueish imaging in some indoor scenes
- Fixed the problem of slow fingerprint display with low probability after rest screen
The OTA update is rolling out in India and will available soon to all the users. Alternatively, you can visit the Settings menu > Software Update > Click on Download and Install if the update pops up.