Realme X7 Pro is Relame’s flagship-grade device running on MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus. The device came with Android 10 onboard and now, it is receiving Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0. Realme is providing Realme UI 2.0 updates to many devices currently via different programs. Realme is currently running Realme UI 2.0 Early access program, Open Beta program, and stable builds.
A few days ago, the update was available in the Open Beta program. But now, Realme has officially announced the Realme UI 2.0 stable build for Realme X7 Pro. The company announced the update on the official Realme community forum. The device receives many upgrades and changes via the update. Here is the complete changelog
• Personalise the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
• Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimised “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time, or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• More powerful SOS functions
• Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
• Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• You can create multiple backups for your phone.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
If you don’t like the new update, you can still roll back to Android 10.