Realme X7 was officially released last year in September featuring a 6.4-inch AMOLED display. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core processor-based MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G SoC. The smartphone ships with Android 10, Realme UI out of the box paired with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Realme X7 equips a quad-camera module at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor and a 32MP snapper for selfies.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the Realme X7 smartphone updates.
Realme X7 Update Tracker
- [June 22, 2021]: Realme is sending a new software update to the smartphone that carries the June 2021 security patch. The latest build can be identified by firmware version RMX2175_11_C.11 that is currently rolling out in China. Apart from the new patch, the changelog mentions a variety of fixes across several apps including cameras, games, and video. Moreover, it addresses some issues in the system performance. Look at the changelog below for more details.
- Update Android security patch, May & June 2021
- Fixed the problem of low probability of stuck arrow keys when sliding in the gesture area at the bottom of Honor of Kings
- Fixed the low-probability splash screen problem when the front camera uses video mode and time-lapse photography mode
- Fixed the blur problem of the front camera using HDR and beauty mode in certain scenes
- Fixed the problem of excessive noise in front camera recording in night scenes
- Fixed the problem that the “Group Photo” tab is not displayed in certain scenes
- Set up
- Fixed the problem that double-clicking the live wallpaper triggers two jumps when using personalized customization
- Fixed the problem that the eye protection mode icon in the control center is not displayed at a low probability
- Fixed the problem of low probability of triggering music playback when the headset is playing video
- Fixed the problem of low probability display error when restarting the phone lock screen animation after charging is completed
- [March 14, 2021]: Realme is seeding out February 2021 security patch update to Realme X7. The latest software drives the firmware version RMX2151PU_11.A.87 to the device. Although this is a minor update and does not bring any new features along with it. However, the new software knocks the Android monthly security patch level. Apart from the enhanced security, the build also optimizes the system performance and device stability for a better user experience.
Like all the other updates, this as well is rolling out in a phase-wise manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.