Xiaomi is releasing the MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition update to all of its eligible flagships. So far, several devices have bagged the new update. The latest one to join the long list is 2020 launched Redmi 9 Prime.
Make sure to visit: What is Android Instant Tethering and How to use it (Complete Guide)
The latest MIUI 12.5 enhanced update for the Redmi 9 Prime is rolling out in India and can be identified by the build number V22.214.171.124.RJCINXM. Regarding changes, the philosophy behind MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is to provide an uninterrupted flowing experience. The company has divided it up into four parts— Swift performance, focused performance, atomized memory, and liquid storage. Refer to the official changelog for more details:
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As always, the package is rolling out in batches. That means, it will release to a limited number of users initially. A border rollout will begin in the next few days. You’ll receive the update in a few days in case you haven’t received it yet. Alternatively, you can visit Settings > About phone > Check for new updates.