Xiaomi started introducing the Redmi K30 series in December 2019. The lineup extended until the following year. It includes four devices— Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30 Ultra, Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, Redmi K30S, and Redmi K30i. Here is the list of updates Xiaomi released for the series since launch.
Note: The page will be updated with every build released for any respective smartphone. The updates are placed in descending order based on the dates of their release.
Redmi K30 series Updates Tracker
- [February 23, 2023]: New MIUI 14 and Android 13 update is also arriving on Redmi K30 Pro. The MIUI 14 and Android 13 firmware update concerns the V126.96.36.199.SJKCNXM build.
- [January 19, 2022]: The Redmi K30 4G is receiving the January 2022 security patch in China. The update arrives with build number MIUI V188.8.131.52.RGHCNXM.
- [January 4, 2022]: The Redmi K30i 5G is receiving a new update in China on the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RGICMXM. The update optimizes the system performance and improves system security and stability.
Optimized system performance
Improved system security and stability
- [June 21, 2021]: Redmi K30 4G is receiving the MIUI 12.5 update in China. It arrives on the firmware version V220.127.116.11.RGHCNXM. You can read the changelog in our dedicated article.
- [May 31, 2021]: Xiaomi is releasing the MIUI 12.5 update to the Redmi K30 Ultra. The update arrives on version number V18.104.22.168.RJNCXM, which is “China-exclusive”. Read more about the package here.
- [May 11, 2021]: Redmi K30 Pro is joining the MIUI 12.5 upgrade party. The update is in the ‘Stable Beta’ phase arriving on firmware version V22.214.171.124.RJKCNXM. Click here to know more.
- [February 27, 2021]: Xiaomi is rolling out February 2021 security patch update to Redmi K30 5G users in China. It bears the firmware version V126.96.36.199.RGICNXM. Apart from the system security enhancement of your smartphone, the update does not bring any major changes.
- [November 20, 2020]: Xiaomi has now started seeding out the Android 11 Stable update to Redmi K30 Pro. The update is spinning out on the firmware version V188.8.131.52.RJKCNXM in China. You can read about the changes here.
- [June 18, 2020]: Xiaomi has started pushing MIUI 12 stable update to the Redmi K30 Pro Zoom. The software is rolling out in China. Visit our dedicated article to know more.
The updates are rolling out in a phase-wise manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. Also, we suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.