It’s been quite some time since Xiaomi started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update to its eligible flagships. So far, the company has upgraded a handful of smartphones with the new package. The latest device to join the long list is the Indian variant of the Redmi Note 10s.
Make sure to visit: Best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 10
As of now, the latest update for the Redmi Note 10s is rolling out in India. It will eventually expand to more regions in the next few days. The Android 11 based update can be identified by the build number V184.108.40.206.RKLINXM weighs around 433MB to download. However, the update is yet to be confirmed by the company but some users have already started to get the package.
Concerning changes, the MIUI 12.5 enhanced does not inculcate any significant additions. Although, it adds some features that are essential for a seamless and fluid performance.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As usual, the package is unfurling in batches, making it take a while to reach all units. Meanwhile, you can always track the update manually via Settings > About phone > Check for new updates.