In March 2021, Xiaomi announced the Redmi Note 10 S smartphone as a part of the Note 10 flagship. The phone features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display paired with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core processor-based MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. The smartphone ships with Android 11, MIUI 12.5 out of the box. Redmi Note 10S equips a quad-camera module at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor and a 13MP snapper for selfies.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated frequently with the Redmi Note 10S smartphone updates.
Redmi Note 10S Updates Tracker
All the major updates are listed below in descending order.
- [June 28, 2022]: Redmi Note 10S is receiving a new update with May 2022 security patch that increases the system security. The build arrives on firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKLINXM and is currently rolling out in India.
Updated Android Security Patch to May 2022. Increased system security.
- [April 6, 2022]: Xiaomi is releasing the V220.127.116.11.REMIX update to the Redmi Note 10S globally. The build does not bring any significant changes, but it increases privacy by integrating the March 2022 security patch.
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2022. Increased system security.
- [December 20, 2021]: The MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition is extending to the Indian variants of the Redmi Note 10S. It bears the build number V18.104.22.168.RKLINXM weighs around 433MB to download. Read the full details and changelog here.
- [December 14, 2021]: The Redmi Note 10S is receiving a new update on the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKLTRXM. The package carries the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version which is currently live in Turley. Basically, the iteration doesn’t add anything new but it makes sure to keep the performance fluid and smooth.
- [November 25, 2021]: The global units of Redmi Note 10S are grabbing a new update on the firmware version V126.96.36.199.RKLMIXM. the package optimizes the system performance and improves system security and stability. [Recovery ROM] [Apply for OTA]
- [September 3, 2021]: The Redmi Note 10S is grabbing a new stable update globally. Arriving on firmware version V188.8.131.52.QCDMIXM, the update carries the August 2021 security patch. To increase your system security, you can apply for the OTA here and flash the Recovery RPM from here.
- [August 06, 2021]: Xiaomi is sending the July 2021 Android security patch to the Redmi Note 10S. The stable update is rolling out across the globe through the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKLMIXM. The new patch increases the system security by fixing vulnerabilities from different vectors. You can apply for the OTA here, and flash the recovery ROM from here.
- [May 11, 2021]: A couple of days before the launch, Xiaomi is sending MIUI 12.5 updates to the Redmi Note 10S. The new skin is out for all the Redmi Note 10S devices carrying version number 220.127.116.11.RLLINXM for India, 18.104.22.168.RKLEUXM for Europe, and 22.214.171.124.RKLMIXM for other global markets. Though it is not sure if the bump in the skin will be served as a day-one update for buyers or will already be preinstalled on the units. Head here to read more on this update.
As usual, the OTA update is having a phase-wise rollout. Accordingly, it will take time to reach every unit. Alternatively, you can head over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates to track the respective build manually.