In March 2022, Samsung officially launched the Galaxy M33 smartphone with Android 12 OS pre-installed. The phone features a 6.6-inch TFT LCD screen paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Under the hood, it powers an octa-core processor based on the Exynos 1280 SoC. In the shooting department, the phone houses a 50MP quad rear camera and an 8MP front snapper on the front.
Make sure to visit: Apply these Galaxy S22 wallpapers on your current smartphone!
Note: This is an update tracker and the page will be updated with every build released for the Galaxy M33 in descending order.
Samsung Galaxy M33 Updates Tracker
- [December 07, 2023]: Samsung has released the Android 14 update for the Galaxy M33. This is the second major Android upgrade for the Galaxy M33. The update comes with a firmware version ending in DWK6 and includes November 2023 security patch.
- [September 07, 2023]: Samsung rolls out a fresh software update for the Galaxy M33 5G. The latest update comes packed with the Android security patch for August 2023, promising improved system security, enhanced stability and bug fixes. The Galaxy M33 5G users can expect version M336BXXS5CWH1.
- [July 03, 2023]: Samsung has released a new software update to the Galaxy M33 5G. The latest software update for the Galaxy M33 5G comes with firmware version M336BXXU5CWF2. The update is currently available in Panama, and other Latin American countries. The new update includes the June 2023 security patch that fixes over 50 security flaws found in Galaxy M33 5G.
- [June 27, 2023]: Samsung has started rolling out the June 2023 security patch for Galaxy M33 5G. The Galaxy M33 June 2023 security firmware update bumps up the phone’s build number to M336BXXU5CWF2. This security patch fixes dozens of security-related bugs found in the smartphone.
- [January 02, 2023]: The latest update for the Galaxy M33 5G comes with firmware version M336BUXXU3BVL6 and is currently rolling out in India. The company has started rolling out November 2022 security patch to two of the three variants of the Galaxy M33 5G.
- [December 26, 2022]: Samsung is pushing a new update for Galaxy M33 smartphone. The update brings OneUI 5.0 based on Android 13 update. It brings both OneUI 5.0 and Android 13 features & privacy updates to the device. The update also brings improved widgets, Material You themed wallpapers, new pop-up menu and more.
- [October 04, 2022]: The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G is receiving September 2022 Security Patch in Brazil. The firmware M325FVXXU4BVI2 is now rolling out to the units.
- [June 15, 2022]: The Galaxy M33 5G is receiving a new update with June 222 security patch. Arriving on the firmware version M336BXXU2AVF2, the build is rolling out in Russia or Ukraine. The other countries will also get the update in the coming days.
- [May 3, 2022]: Samsung is releasing the May 2022 security patch to the Galaxy M33 with firmware version M336BXXU2AVD5. The build is rolling out in Ukraine and Russia, while it will soon be available for more regions as well. The bump will make your phone more stable by addressing some critical security vulnerabilities.
As the update is having a phase-wise rollout, it may take some time to reach all the units. Meanwhile, you can head to Settings > Software updates > Security updates to check the update manually. Also, we suggest you switch over to a WiFi network while flashing the update to avoid carrier data charges.