In March 2022, Samsung officially launched the Galaxy A33 smartphone with Android 12 OS pre-installed. The phone features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Under the hood, it powers an octa-core processor based on the Exynos 1280 SoC. In the shooting department, the phone houses a 48MP quad rear camera and a 13MP front snapper on the front.
Make sure to visit: Download Samsung Quick Share App
Note: This is an update tracker and the page will be updated with every build released for the Galaxy A33 in descending order.
Samsung Galaxy A33 Updates Tracker
- [February 20, 2023]: The One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy A33 5G bears firmware version A336NKSU3CWB3. These updates also bring the February 2023 security patch to mid-range smartphones to fix over four dozen security vulnerabilities.
- [February 01, 2023]: Samsung Galaxy A33 is receiving January 2023 Security Patch via the firmware version A336BXXS4BWA1.
- [December 22, 2022]: The Galaxy A33 new firmware update is rolling out in Europe and comes with version A336BXXU4BVKB, and it is currently available in Slovenia and gets November 2022 Security Patch.
- [October 10, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy A33 5G is receiving September 2022 Security Patch in Italy. The firmware A336BXXU4AVI4 is rolling out for the respective devices. We hope the update will start rolling out in other European nations too.
- [October 04, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy A33 started receiving the September 2022 Security Patch in India via firmware A336EDXU4AVIA.
- [September 14, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy A33 is receiving September 2022 Security Patch via the firmware version A336EDXU4AVH9 in Indonesia and Malaysia. Apart from the security improvements, the update fixes general bugs and improves the stability of the device.
- [August 12, 2022]: Samsung is pushing another update to the Galaxy A33 smartphone. It brings the August 2022 security patch to the device. The update also brings stability improvements to the smartphone. Samsung has fixed the issue of app crashing and system lags. The update is live in South Korea, Vietnam and Hong Kong & is rolling out as OTA. In S.Korea, it has the firmware version A336NKSU1AVH1 & A336EDXU3AVH1 in Vietnam. At the same, it has the firmware version A3360ZHU3AVGA in Hong Kong.
- [July 28, 2022]: Samsung is expanding the availability of the July 2022 security patch for Galaxy A33 5G. This time, the update is rolling out in Europe with firmware version A336BXXU2AVG2. In addition, the build is likely to pack more changes and improvements besides increasing the system security.
Precisely, it is available in Slovenia, Portugal, Poland, the UK, Italy, the Czech Republic, Serbia, Croatia, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, and France.
- [July 18, 2022]: The Galaxy A33 5G is getting a new software update with firmware version A336EDXU2AVG2. The build packs the July 2022 security patch and improves the device’s stability by resolving some general bugs. It is rolling out in some Asian countries, including India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam
- [July 1, 2022]: The June 2022 security patch for the Galaxy A33 is now reaching out to Asian and European countries. The update is available with firmware version A336EDXU2AVF2 in Asia. While the number varies to A336BXXU2AVF2 for European users.
- [June 13, 2022]: The Galaxy A33 units in Vietnam are getting a new update with June 2022 security patch. The build arrives on the firmware number A336EDXU2AVF2 which addresses issues related to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, the QR code scanner, and more.
- [May 9, 2022]: Samsung is spinning out the May 2022 security patch to the Galaxy A33 with firmware version A336EDXU2AVD7. The build is rolling out in India, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Taiwan, while it will soon be available for more regions as well. The bump will make your phone more stable by addressing some critical security vulnerabilities. In addition, it could bring some general bug fixes and device stability improvements as well.
Related: Samsung Galaxy A32 Update Tracker
As the update is having a phase-wise rollout, it may take some time to reach all the units. Meanwhile, you can head to Settings > Software updates > Security updates to check the update manually. Also, we suggest you switch over to a WiFi network while flashing the update to avoid carrier data charges.