Samsung Galaxy M32 was dispatched in August 2021 with Android 11 pre-installed. The phone features a 6.5-inch TFT LCD Infinity-V display, a 48MP quad rear camera, and a 13MP selfie lens. There’s a 5,000 mAh battery backed up by 15W of fast charging support. It is powered by a Dimensity 720 Chipset paired with up to 128GB and 8GB RAM onboard storage.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be refreshed frequently with the updates of the Samsung Galaxy M32.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Updates Tracker
- [April 03, 2023]: One UI 5.1 for the Samsung Galaxy M32 is seeding in India with firmware version M325FXXU5DWC1 and February 2023 Android security patch and in Latin American countries with firmware M325FVXXS5CWC1 and March 2023 Android security patch
- [March 13, 2023]: Samsung Galaxy M32 5G received the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update. the Galaxy M32 5G was rolled out with a version ending with CVK1. Now, the South Korean tech giant has started rolling out the February 2023 security patch update.
- [December 26, 2022]: Samsung is pushing a new update for both Galaxy M32 5G and Galaxy M32 smartphone. The update brings OneUI 5.0 based on Android 13 update. It brings both OneUI 5.0 and Android 13 features & privacy updates to the device. The update also brings improved widgets, Material You themed wallpapers, new pop-up menu and more.
- [December 13, 2022]: Galaxy M32 is picking up a new software update on firmware version E225FXXU4CVK4. The build packs the October 2022 security patch to increase system security.
- [November 15, 2022]: Samsung is releasing the November 2022 security patch to the Galaxy M32 5G with firmware version M326BDDU4CVK1. The update is currently rolling out in India. The Android 13 update features a slightly refreshed UI design, that fixes close to four dozen security vulnerabilities, improved Color Palette feature and phone performance a bit.
- [August 8, 2022]: Galaxy M32 is picking up a new software update in India on firmware version M325FXXU4BVH17. The build packs the July 2022 security patch to increase system security. Also, it brings a few improvements to the stock apps and resolves a few bugs as well.
- [April 11, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy M32 is now getting the latest operating system on firmware version M325FXXU4ZVD2. Along with Android 12, there’s a layer of One UI 4.0 on top. In addition, the package increases safety by integrating the April 2022 security patch.
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. The Galaxy M32 users may have to wait a while to receive the update. Meanwhile, they can track the build manually. To do this, navigate to Settings > Software updates > check for the updates.