In Q2 of 2021, Oppo officially unveiled the Reno 6 series namely, Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro, and Reno 6Z. The smartphones run different versions of Android 11 based ColorOS 11 out of the box. Underneath, they all equip an octa-core processor-based MediaTek Dimensity chipset. The handsets are similar in the camera department. consisting of a 64MP triple rear camera and a 32MP single lens on the front side.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be refreshed with every build released for the Oppo Reno 6 Series.
Oppo Reno 6 Series Updates Tracker
The updates are placed in descending order, implying that you can find the latest packages at the top.
- [August 29, 2021]: The Reno 6 Pro is receiving the August 2021 security patch. The build bears the firmware version CPH2249_11_A.13 weighing 345MB in size. Besides upgrading the safety patch, the package brings several optimizations to the system and addresses a few bugs. Refer to the changelog below for precise details.
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Optimize network stability, fix the silent problem of calls in some special scenes
- Optimize system stability
- Optimize Some faces cannot be unlocked
- Optimize Power consumption in some scenes to make the user experience better
The OTA update is live in the respective regions. Also, it may take some days to hit your device. Meanwhile, you can head over to Settings > Software update to manually track the build.