Realme Narzo 30 series namely, Narzo 30, Narzo 30A, and Narzo 30 Pro was launched this featuring a 6.5 inch IPS LCD display. The series is run by different Mediatek processors. Where the standard version runs Android 11 pre-installed, the others fuel Android 10. On the contrary, Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 Pro houses a 48MP triple rear camera and a 16MP selfie lens. The Narzo 30A differs with a 13MP rear and an 8MP front-facing camera.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding Realme Narzo 30 series.
Realme Narzo 30 Series Updates Tracker
- [August 29, 2021]: The Narzo 30 Pro has started receiving the current security maintenance, August 2021. Arriving on the firmware version RMX2117_11_C.05, the update is presently live in India. Alongside, the package also addresses few bugs, ultimately improving the system’s stability.
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
- Fixes an issue where the clear button is not displayed at low probability in multitasking
- Fixes an issue where the live wallpaper displays the wrong date
- [August 27, 2021]: Realme is sending out the August 2021 security patch to the Narzo 30 smartphone. Presently, the update is rolling out in India on the build number RMX2156_11_C.13. Besides the new patch, the build fixes the bug where the screen would go fussy occasionally while taking pictures in the camera app. Also, it addresses usual bugs and enhances the device’s stability.
- [August 6, 2021]: The Narzo 30 Pro 5G is finally receiving the Android 11 update along with Realme UI 2.0. The software is unfurling through firmware version RMX2117_11.C.03. To grab the current stable build, the user needs to be on the version number RMX2111PU_11.A.35/ RMX2111PU_11.A.37/ or RMX2111PU_11.A.39. If you’re concerned about the changes bought, head here.
- [June 23, 2021]: Realme is sending the early access update of Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 to the Realme Narzo 30A & Narzo 30 Pro. The early beta access is currently live in India, while other countries will also get a hit soon. Realme mentions that in order to enroll themselves for the Early Acess Program, the users should be running version number RMX3171_11_A.17 / 11_A.35 or 11_A.37. Visit our dedicated article for more details.
- [March 24, 2021]: Realme is sending February 2021 security patch update to Narzo 30A. The build carries the firmware version RMX2103_11_A.27 which is currently available only in India. Along with a month-old security patch level, the device will fetch some known bug fixes and optimizations which enhance the system performance and stability.
Realme is pushing the updates in an incremental manner. Thus, you may have to wait for some time to receive the update. You can also navigate to Settings > Software updates > Check for updates to check the update status manually.