Xiaomi‘s new skin, MIUI 12.5 is promptly making way for more devices. In fact, the company is moving ahead of its update schedule for some devices. The latest handset to join the long list is the Xiaomi Mi 11i. The smartphone was released in May 2021 powering Android 11 based MIUI 12 on top.
The latest update for the Xiaomi Mi 11i is unfurling globally via firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKKMIXM. As far as changes are concerned, the new skin will bring a new experience to your device. From the major UI changes to the minor animations and app updates, everything is taken care of. Furthermore, this package also carries the June 2021 security patch. Here’s the official changelog for the Xiaomi Mi 11i.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
If you own a Xiaomi Mi11i, you may have to wait as the update is presently limited. However, a border rollout will follow soon after ensuring the absence of bugs.