Now that the Nokia 2.2 and Nokia 2.3 have received the Android 11 operating system, it’s time for the successor to run the same. The HMD Global has released the latest stable channel, Android 11 to the Nokia 2.4. The smartphone was packed in September 2020 with Android 10 out of the box.
The latest software for Nokia 2.4 can be identified by version number V2.180 that weighs around 1.5GB in size. Needless to say that the package will bring all the Android 11 goodies such as chat bubbles, native screen recorder, smart device controls, and so on. Along with this, the update arrives with the current security maintenance by Google, April 2021 patch.
- Manage your conversations: Get all your messages in one place.
- Bubbles: Chat while multi-tasking by pinning conversations to your screen.
- One-time permissions: Give one-time permission to your apps that need your mic, camera, or location.
- Google Play system updates: Even more security and privacy fixes are sent to your phone, right on Google Play.
- Google security patch: 2021-04.
A company official announced the unfurling of new software in an authentic Nokia community post. According to the post, the Android 11 update for Nokia 2.4 will roll out in waves.
Wave 1 covers 35 countries, including India while the rest of the regions will get hit in the second wave. Search if you are an eligible owner to grab the latest build from the drop-down list below.
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
As usual, the official reports state that the update will roll out at specified times. About 10% of markets will immediately receive the update, 50% by the 27th of April, and the rest will get the build on the next day.