In March 2020, the HMD Global unveiled the Nokia 5.3 with an IPS LCD of 6.55 inches with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It powers Android 10 coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Under the hood, it equips a Quad-core processor-based Snapdragon 665 SoC and Adreno 610 GPU. Nokia 5.3 packs a 13MP quad rear camera and a single 8MP snapper on the other side.
Must see: How to use Showbox for PC complete guide
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated with every build released for the Nokia 5.3 smartphone.
Nokia 5.3 Updates Tracker
The updates are listed in descending order, i.e; the latest one is placed at the top.
- [November 02, 2022]: Nokia 5.3 finally starts receiving the Android 12 stable update starting from Malaysia. The build Android 12 Build v3.400 is available for the smartphone along with September 2022 Security Patch.
- [September 22, 2022]: HMD Global is delivering the September 2022 security patch to the Nokia 5.3. The build is rolling out in Egypt weighing 20.45 MB to download. The update does not carry any other visible changes. However, it does addresses two dozen vulnerabilities, improving the user’s privacy and providing a safer browsing experience.
- [November 25, 2021]: Nokia is releasing the November 2021 security patch for Nokia 5.3 smartphone in the USA. The update weighs 31.22MB in size and fixes various issues in the system that Google terms as severe or critical.
- [November 10, 2021]: The Nokia 5.3 is receiving a new update in India and the USA. The update inculcates the October 2021 security patch weighing 25.61 MB in size. Apart from the security patch, there are no other changes. But internally, several new security enhancements and fixes will optimize the overall security of the device.
- [February 5, 2021]: The Nokia 5.3 become the latest smartphone to receive the January 2021 Security patch update. The update weighs nearly 15.90 MB in size and it’s currently rolling to the India and Egypt markets. Apart from that, there’s nothing in this update. So, this update is only meant to increase the smartphone’s Security patch level.
Related: Xiaomi Mi 10 series Updates Tracker
The OTA update will reach out to all units in a short while. But, you can always track the build manually by heading to Settings > About > Software updates. Also, we advise users to switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid additional charges.