Last year, Xiaomi introduced the Mi 10 smartphones namely Mi 10, Mi 10T Lite, Mi 10i, and Mi 10T Pro. The smartphones offer Android 10 out-of-the-box running Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets. The lineup carries a triple rear camera with different capacities and a single snapper on the front side.
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone updates.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Series Updates Tracker
The updates will be posted in Descending Order (Date). Stay tuned or bookmark this page to know the latest update about the Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphones.
- [September 14, 2021]: The Xiaomi Mi 10i is grabbing the August 2021 security patch update. Presently, the build is live in India via the firmware version V220.127.116.11.RJSINXM. Besides, it does not carry any other major changes.
- [September 6, 2019]: The Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone is receiving a new software update in India. Arriving on the firmware version V18.104.22.168.RJBINXM, the build carries the August 2021 security patch. Besides, it fixes using fingerprints in some apps locked the device.
Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
Fix: Using fingerprints in some apps locked the device
- [August 17, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is receiving another software update that brings the stable MIUI based on Android 11. The update is unfurling throughout the globe in a stable phase via the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RJIMIXM. Alongside, the package inculcates the two-month-old June 2021 Android security patch.
- [July 26, 2021]: The Xiaomi Mi 10 is grabbing a new software update that inculcates MIUI 12.5.2. The fresh update is unfurling for the global variants of Mi 10 through the firmware version V126.96.36.199.RJBMIXM. Check the detailed changelog here.
- [July 26, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is receiving a new software update that brings a month-old safety patch, June 2021. The update arrives on the firmware version V188.8.131.52.RJDEUXM. This is just a minor bump in the security patch and does not bring any new additions. [Download OTA] or [Recovery ROM].
- [June 21, 2021]: Mi 10T Lite is receiving its next to skin creation with MIUI 12.5. The latest update is live for global variants on the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RJSMIXM. Apart from the all-new features, the package seeds May 2021 security patch to the device. To know what more the new software brings, click here.
- [February 18, 2021]: Xiaomi is sparkling the Android 11 update to the Lite variant of Mi 10T. The update of stable MIUI version number 220.127.116.11 weighs around 2.5 GB. Tt brings January 2021 security patch along with enhanced system stability and system security. The users in China have started receiving the new software and are expected to roll out in India super soon. Head here to know any further details on this update.
- [February 3, 2021]: Xiaomi has started sending out the Android 11 Stable version to the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro smartphones. The update arrives on the V18.104.22.168.RJDINXM Firmware version and it’s currently rolling out only to Indian users. The package houses the January 2021 Security patch along with Android 11 goodness & features. Visit our dedicated article for precise information.