Now that the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone is available in both Chinese and global markets, the company has delivered appreciable updates to elevate the user experience. On that note, the device is receiving another software update in the home country labeled OxygenOS 12 A.15. Here is what the new build packs!
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Health App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
The latest update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is designated with the firmware version ColorOS 12.1 A.15. As far as changes are concerned, the package carries a bunch of optimizations, ensuring a seamless experience. Moreover, it integrates April 2022 security patch that enhances the device’s privacy.
In addition, the build resolves the problematic issue of car Bluetooth music freezing in certain scenarios. Also, the glitch of noise while recording is taken care of. Check out the official changelog below for precise details.
- [Optimization] Free translation floating window supports the moving position
- [Optimization] System stability
- [Fix] The car Bluetooth music freeze problem under certain circumstances
- [Fix] The problem of noise when recording
- [Updated] Android security patch to April 2022 to improve system security
- [Optimization] In some scenes, the problem of overexposure to HDR photos
- The internet
- [Optimization] Call stability
As usual, the OTA update is having a staged rollout in China. It will be available for a limited number of users at first, followed by a border rollout. In the meantime, you can track the software manually via the device’s Settings > Software update > Check for updates.