It’s not been even a week since OnePlus introduced the OnePlus Ace smartphone in China. And the company is releasing the first software update to elevate the user experience. This could be a technique to promote sales. Anyway, you will get a device with a more refined and smooth performance.
The first software update for the OnePlus Ace in the home country is bundled with the firmware version ColorOS 12.1 A.09. The package will arrive soon as the buyer starts operating the new phone.
Concerning changes, the security patch will be upgraded to April 2022 after flashing the build. Also, it resolves a few system issues and optimizes system stability. Moreover, the version will bring some improvements to the camera app and gaming section. Take a look at the official changelog below for precise details.
- [Optimization] Some scene recording sound effects, improve the experience [Optimization] System memory usage, improve background process management
- [Optimization] System stability
- [Fix] The problem that the icon is displayed abnormally after recording a video in a specific scene
- [Update] Android security patch to April 2022, upgrade the system security
- [Optimize] The smoothness of camera shooting in certain modes [Optimize] The shooting effect of the rear camera in wide-angle mode
- [Fix] The problem of reddish images taken by the front camera
- [Optimization] Game and chirality, improve the operation experience
- [Optimization] High frame rate game experience
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. The users will receive a notification soon as they turn on their new device. In another case, you can navigate to Settings > Software updates to track the build manually.