OnePlus delivers just the right amount of updates to its flagship to keep the user experience polished and refined. In the latest development, the company is releasing a new software update for the OnePlus 10R that bumps the version number to OxygenOS 12 A.08.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Community App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
As per the official OnePlus community forum, the latest software update for the OnePlus 10R is rolling out in India. The package arrives with the firmware version CPH2423_11.A.08. In addition, the OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition is also picking up the same update in the country with version CPH2411_11.A.08.
As for changes, the build intends to enhance system privacy by integrating the August 2022 security patch. In addition, it brings multiple optimizations, including screen touch experience, Wi-Fi stability, and shooting experience. In addition, the system stability and network experience are improved. Besides, the package also addresses a couple of issues. The call history loss and abnormal communication bugs are taken care of. Check out the official changelog below
- Improves system stability and fluidity.
- Optimizes the screen touch experience in specific scenarios.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.08.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes the shooting experience of the camera.
- Fixes the issue where communication might work abnormally when using some SIM cards.
- Fixes the occasional issue of call history loss.
As always, the OTA update is having an incremental rollout. Accordingly, it will reach a limited number of users today. A broader rollout in a few days after ensuring the absence of critical bugs. Just in case, the user can submit bugs by typing *#800# on the Google Dialer.