Since the release of ColorOS 12, the Chinese tech giant is delivering minor bumps to the OnePlus 8 series to ensure a seamless experience. In the latest development, a new update is rolling out for the family, including the T-Mobile variant— OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T. The update for all the models is based on OxygenOS 12.1.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Orbit App Latest Version [old versions archived]
- Optimizes system stability in some scenarios
- Fixed the function that does not take effect after setting the black screen gesture.
- Fixes the issue of the screen that is always on after receiving a message in the off-screen state.
- Fixed Himalaya pauses playback after the screen is off
- Fixed the issue where the camera crashes in certain scenes.
As usual, the latest OxygenOS update is rolling out in batches. The build is hitting the units in a staged manner to a limited number of users today. It will steadily make way for all users after making sure there are no critical bugs onboard. To manually check for the update, navigate to the device’s Settings > Software Updates > Download and Install.