Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Game Space Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
The announcement was made via the official OnePlus community forum. As per the post, the latest software update for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 is available in India, while it will soon roll out to more regions as well. Before updating, make sure that your device’s battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 5GB storage space is available.
As for the changes, the package brings multiple new features. The goodness of Android 12 tossed with the modifications of OxygenOS 12 brings out a whole new UI and user experience. Besides, the changelog for the build is quite lengthy and feature enriched. Take a look at the precise modifications below.
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load is high
- Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
Work Life Balance
- Newly added Work Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustmenta
Read more: OnePlus 9R gets OxygenOS 12 C.33 update with July 2022 security patch
As always, the OTA update is rolling out in batches and will reach out to all users within a week. Meanwhile, you can try visiting Settings > System updates to give it a manual check.