OnePlus is rolling out a couple of new updates for the recently launched affordable Nord N100 and Nord N10 smartphones. The new updates bring the latest security patches along with other bug fixes and performance improvements.
OnePlus Nord N100 OxygenOS 10.5.7[EU] and 10.5.5[NA] update
OnePlus Nord N100 update is available as OxygenOS10.5.7 in the European region while it is available as OxygenOS 10.5.5 in North America. However, the update fixes network-related fixes while improving the system stability. Here’s the official changelog:
- Improved the power consumption
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.01
- Improved system stability and fixed some bugs
- Further improved network stability
- Optimized the stability of VoWiFi connection
OnePlus Nord N100 gets a new firmware version 10.5.7.BE83B in Europe and 10.5.5.BE81AA in North America.
OnePlus Nord N10 OxygenOS 10.5.5.BE81AA Update
The affordable 5G smartphone i.e OnePlus Nord N10 is available in Europe with firmware version 10.5.10.BE89BA and firmware version 10.5.11.BE86AA globally. The update brings February 2021 security patch along with December 2020 GMS package. It also improves the 5G connection quality. You can check the official changelog below:
- Adjusted a few feature descriptions
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Updated GMS package to 2020.12
- Improved 5G quality of connection in some scenarios to provide a better and stable network environment
Updates on both devices are rolling in a staggered manner. It means the update will first roll out to a batch of users and upon verification of successful rollout, a broader rollout will take place.