OnePlus is rolling out new updates for its OnePlus 10 series smartphones, i.e., the OnePlus 10 Pro and OnePlus 10T. The OnePlus 10 Pro received its stable Android 13 update in September 2022. The new update is incremental over the C.21 pushed to it in October. On the other hand, the new update is an incremental update over A.12 for the OnePlus 10T, which brought November 2022 security patch.
The OnePlus 10 Pro gets the update with the firmware version NE2211_11.C.22 in India, NE2213_11.C.22 in Europe, and NE2215_11.C.22 in North America. It brings the November 2022 security patch. OnePlus fixes the problematic screen flickering issue during dark mode and the display issue that affects the background of the Lock screen. It also fixes the lag while switching between apps and camera app crash issues. OnePlus improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections and many more. Here is a detailed changelog of the update.
Changelog of C.22 update of OnePlus 10 Pro
• Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system stability and performance.
• Increases the number of apps that can be kept active in the background.
• Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur after you switch to Dark mode and then unlock your device using your fingerprint.
• Fixes a lag issue that might occur when you switch between apps in recent tasks.
• Fixes a display issue that affects the background of the Lock screen.
• Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections.
• Fixes an issue where the Camera app might crash in certain scenarios.
On the other, the update for the OnePlus 10T has the firmware version CPH2417_11.A.13 for the North American units. The update is a bug fix over the previous update and brings a fix for the network disconnecting issue. Here is a detailed changelog of the update.
Changelog of A.13 update for OnePlus 10T
Fixes an issue that might cause the device to disconnect from the network when some apps are used.
Both updates are rolling out as Over the Air update and in batches & the broader rollout will begin in the following days. So, reaching your OnePlus 10 Pro and OnePlus 10T smartphone will take some time.