The stable OxygenOS 12 update was released for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro a few weeks earlier. However, the company had to halt the rollout as users reported a plethora of bugs onboard. Finally, OnePlus has fixed these issues and resumed the stable rollout for the lineup.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Weather App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
The fresh update is rolling out in India and North America. For the OnePlus 9, the package arrives on firmware versions LE2111_11_C.39 and LE2115_11_C.39 respectively. While for the Pro variant, the PDA number varies to LE2121_11_C.39 and LE2125_11_C.39.
OnePlus promises that the latest update addresses the issues brought by the previous OxygenOS 12 stable build. This includes problems like freeze issues, unable to connect to the mobile data in some cases, display problems, and multiple bugs. In addition, the company has issued a changelog that you can read below. Also, the left out glitches will be resolved soon with future updates, claims OnePlus.
- Improved the smoothness of fingerprint unlocking
- Optimized system power consumption to extend the battery life
- Fixed the issue of screen tearing when back to the home screen in some games
- Fixed the issue that the notification bar showed a blank bar
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.12
- Improved the startup speed of the application
- Improved the image effect of the rear camera
- Fixed the issue that failed to connect to the mobile data in certain scenarios
The package will arrive as on OTA or you can force track it via the Software update section under the Settings app.