Days back, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones have bagged the OxgenOS 184.108.40.206 update alongside March 2021 Security Patch update. OnePlus has begun sending out an incremental update for both the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro devices on the firmware version OxygenOS 220.127.116.11. The update weighs 105MB, and the company is spinning out the update to the Indian users only.
As listed in the changelog, this update is released only to improve the smartphone’s performance and fix a few well-known bug fixes. The latest update improves the power consumption performance to extend the battery life, the shooting and recording experience, the stability of telecommunication functions, and the WLAN transmission performance and stability. However, you can check all the changes in the changelog below.
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved the shooting and recording experience
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability
As always, the OTA update may take time to reach all the users as it’s rolling in phases. Meanwhile, the update can also be checked manually from Settings. To do that, make a feeling to Settings>Software updates>Check for the updates.