Xiaomi is continuously pushing MIUI 12.5 updates to many devices. A few weeks ago Poco F2 Pro received the MIUI 12.5 stable update for the European region only. But, now Xiaomi has released a stable update for global users also. The Poco F2 pro also known as Redmi K30 pro in some regions was launched last year. The device offers value for money as it comes with flagship features.
The MIUI 12.5 stable update brings major improvements and tweaks to the MIUI 12. The update brings some much-awaited changes like reduced bloatware and the ability to uninstall the system app. Also, it brings the June 2021 security Patch and Android 11. The complete changelog is provided below.
- Response to gestures is now instant.
- With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New tools for doodling and sketching.
- Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes
- Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Lock screen notification animations froze after the device was unlocked using face data
- Notifications flashed in some cases
- Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
The device was listed in the second batch of devices that will receive the MIUI 12.5 update. Many other devices will also receive the update very soon.