After updating all of the major devices with MIUI 12.5, Xiaomi has now started looking towards Poco smartphones. Recently, the company bumped Poco X2 in India with the latest skin iteration. Next smartphone to join the list of the NFC edition of Poco F3. The device was launched last year with Android 10 onboard along with MIUI 12 on top.
Must see: Download POCOPHONE F1 Wallpapers and Launcher
The fresh update for Poco Fe NFC is having a stable rollout globally through the firmware version V18.104.22.168.RJGMIXM. Concerning new additions, MIUI 12.5 changes the entire experience of using your smartphone. From enhanced system performance to a bundle of new features, everything is addressed with it. Moreover, the security is now improved with July 2021 patch. Xiaomi has issued a precise changelog for the update.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
In case you can’t wait or feeling particularly impatient to receive the new package, head to the links below to flash the firmware manually.