From the past couple of days, Xiaomi has sequentially started rolling out plenty of updates to many smartphones. Now, the company has begun seeding out the Android 11 Stable update to the Poco X2 Indian users. The update comes with the V220.127.116.11.RGHINXM Firmware version and is expected to release shortly in the other countries too.
The update comes with many changes, optimizations, January 2021 Security patch, and new features. Some of the Android 11 features include Built-in screen recording, Quick access to smart devices, Notification history, Chat bubbles, etc. However, you will be undergoing all the new features and changes while using your device. For precise information, we have dropped the update changelog below.
- Optimization: Noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2021. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
As per the company’s information, the update will be rolled out in a phased manner and it may take a few days to reach all the units. Meantime, you can also head over to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to manually check the update status. In case if you can’t wait to install the update then you can download the OTA file from the below link and install it manually.
- Firmware version: V18.104.22.168.RGHINXM
- Build: Stable
- Country: India
- ROM Type: Recovery
Poco X2 Specifications
- 6.67-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Chipset
- 6/8GB RAM and 64/128/256GB internal storage
- Quad rear camera
- 20-MP single front-facing camera
- 4,500 mAh battery